Asst. Manager Project / Industrial Business,
The right candidate (Male / Female) should have - years of relevant experience and capable to get hold of maximum on-going and upcoming projects in his/her region relating to lighting business. For that, he/she must have a thorough knowledge of the projects and business undergoing in different institutions and organizations. Strong relations with Consultants, Contractors and Architects is a Must. Penetration in Public sector, Government dept, Education, Health, and other institutions like armed forces; the right candidate should have the drive focused on business development, meeting sales targets and maintaining profitable margins.
- Graduate with relevant experience in lighting industry / institutional sales; MBA/ Engineer will be preferred
- Should be a self-starter and with a knack of taking initiatives.
- Should be able to think “Out of Box”
- Proven track record of project / industrial sales with market knowledge of potential lighting business.
- Should have presentation and negotiation skills.
- Must be flexible, courteous, motivated and a team player.
- Capable of handling fast paced environment and competition.
- A computer literate capable of making analytical business reports and presentations.
- Drive, execute and manage lighting business in the given region attaining the set marketing and sales objectives.
- Penetrate market through product prescription with consultants, contractors and architects.
- Participate in all lighting related queries with business potential.
- Prepare monthly / quarterly /half yearly / annual Sales & Recovery forecast with growth plans.
- Develop institutions like public sector organization, armed forces, education, health etc.
- Coordinate with different industry segments to meet their lighting requirement.
Salary: Market Competitive Salary
Commission: Sales Commission as per company policy. Sell more to earn more.
Conveyance: The employee will use his own conveyance for the st six months
during probation with fuel reimbursement as per company policy. Upon successful completion of probation and business requirement company maintained car/ car under company scheme may be provided.
Medical: Medical insurance for hospitalization
Provident Fund: Applicable as per company policy.
Others: As per company policy
Share Resume :
Arooj Nasir (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Asst. Manager Project Business in the field of Project Management in one of their office located in Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have mba/engineer qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require google-analytics, communication skills, writing skills, presentation, negotiation skills mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.