Golpik Inc is urgently looking for Associate IT Project Manager for the head office which is located at Shahra e Faisal, Karachi.
An incumbent plays a key role in the development and ongoing improvement of Agile practices within the team.
Job Responsibilities: -
- Serves as a single point of contact for assigned projects and takes projects from initiating to close down
- Be responsible for helping team adopt practices as well as promoting accountability and transparency across all levels of the organization
- Will help build an environment where continuous improvement of the development process is the focus and everyone's common goal is to deliver outstanding software as fast as possible to our customers
- Communicate with stakeholders and leadership to provide timely and accurate status information
- Coordinate project planning, execution, timing, quality, and costs
- Monitor projects on a regular basis, evaluating progress and quality, and managing issue resolution process to ensure corrective actions are taken
- Capable to guide on application development process
Required Skills: -
- + years of Project Management or project lead experience
- Should have application development background
- Knowledge in IT process management, design, and implementation
- Agile Scrum Knowledge
- Proven experience in successfully executing projects
- Ability to multitask
- Organizational skills
- Strong leadership skills and excellent communication skills
- Reliable, Responsible, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Writing and communication skills should be strong
Golpik Inc is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Associate IT Project Manager in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bs (cs) qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require project, office, development, agile, team, organization, build, environment, process, focus, software, leadership, progress, issue, resolution, corrective, application, management, implementation, scrum, communication, attendance, writing mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 50k to 100k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Golpik Inc
We provide customized IT solutions for your business. We specialize in establishing solutions in all frameworks and languages, that will lead to the desired outcome for your business which is your need but our priority.