- Meeting monthly production targets (in terms of GP%, Volume, Overhead cost).
- Overlooking daily, weekly, monthly production schedules with shift leaders, supervisors and shift leaders (manual production and automated production lines).
- Maintaining (and enhancing) consistent quality of production.
- Liaising with QC manager to maintain high standards.
- Liaising with Product Development Manager in developing new product range.
- Qualifications and Skills:
- At least years experience with the same role.
- A Bachelors or University Degree.
- Proficient in basic computer applications especially Microsoft Office.
NetShell Technologies is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Assistant Production Manager in the field of Product Management in one of their office located in Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors or university degree qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require communication, English mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 50k to 70kper month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About NetShell Technologies
Early on, we realized we could solve problems associated with running payroll. We knew we could provide real value by helping clients run payroll themselves versus outsourcing it. That’s who we are: problem solvers. We develop software for payroll companies to run smoother, HR to use less paper, and in the end, have fun doing it.