Assistant Manager HR ( Please only apply if you are meeting criteria of the Job and seeking Career not a to job , We promise for the Extra ordinary Career progression and Professional Development)
Job Responsibilities/Principal Accountabilities:
- Conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open positions to assist the HOD design and manage recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews etc.) and review employment applications and background check reports.
- Serve as brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs or on-campus recruiting events and represent company with a goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities for the purpose of employer branding.
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities and also administer and submit all hiring paperwork for new employees to build an updated internal database.
- Create monthly reports on key talent acquisition and talent management metrics
- To maintain the Attendance and Leave Record of the employee with minimal supervision
- To handle Exit formalities of the employees, maintain employee Resignations record including the processing of Full and Final settlements and its computation..
Trainings & Organizational Development:
- Assist HOD conducting TNA and degree Assessment Activity in the organization
- To Assistant the Line Manager conducting Employee Engagement and Job Satisfaction Surveys in the organization
- Be an active part of all Engagement Activities are organized in the Office time to time
- Energetic person with a Passion for HR (Mandatory)
- Someone who possess Good Knowledge about HR functions ( We shall validate at the time of interview)
- You must be Proficient in MS Office (Word , Excel and Power Point)
- You should know how to design Google Form and Conduct Google Surveys
- You must have expertise and think critically to fill each position
- High level of Professionalism and Conduct is expected someone who can maintain Confidentiality of HR department at any cost
- Hardworking individual who has good Analytical Skills
- Someone who always try to do more with less and strive for new things
- You should have Bike/Car
HG Markets -Harvest Group is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Assistant Manager HR in the field of Human Resources in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have mba-hr qualification and atleast student of experience. The position require extrovert, culture agile, good listening skills, critical thinker, tech savvy, regular & punctual, high level of professionalism and conduct, annual reports, basis, y, assistant manager hr, professional, talent acquisition, sourcing, activities, order, open, design, recruitment, selection, screening, calls, review, check, brand ambassador, events, networking, relationship building, employer branding, current, hiring, build, internal, monthly reports, talent management, metrics, payroll, attendance, leave, supervision, exit formalities, processing, final, settlements, assessment, assistant, line manager, employee engagement, part, engagement, office, hr functions, ms office word, excel, power, google, level, analytical mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.