- Familiarizing yourself with all products offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
- Other tasks as needed.
Hafsa Shaheryar (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Assistant Manager Business Development in the field of Business Development in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelor's qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require customer service, communication skills, marketing, sales, sales&marketing, relationship building mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.