• Working with colleagues to design new systems, circuits, and devices or develop existing technology;
• Testing theoretical designs;
• Systematically improving the detailed design of a piece of electronic equipment;
• Asst. engineers also carry out periodic inspection on the machine, diagnose faults, and rectify any fault that they find.
• You must be able to interact positively with technical and non-technical staff
• Studies blueprints, schematics, manuals, and other specifications to determine installation procedures.
Karsaz (Pvt) Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Assistant Engineer in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have graduation qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require design, inspection, technical, staff, specifications, installation mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Karsaz (Pvt) Ltd
Eminent from its name KARSAZ (FACILITATOR), KARSAZ has been facilitating different industrial sectors since 1952 & expanded its business operations in late 1970?s in the Sea-ports sector, organizing and selling Container/Cargo Handling Equipment, Componentries, Spares and After Sales Engineering services. With continuous expansion KARSAZ is present in almost all dynamic sectors as follows: * Container/Cargo Handling Equipment * Container/Cargo Security/Scanning Equipment * Construction & Allied Equipment * Fire Fighting & Safety Equipment * Airport Aviation & Handling Equipment * Waste Management Equipment, Systems & Products etc