We are the leading company in our industry in the Capital City area. We're pleased to have a . rating from our employees. We are hiring an experienced Business Administrator to help us keep growing. If you're dedicated and ambitious, It is an excellent place to grow your career. Don't hesitate to apply.
- Advanced degree (Preferred)
- CM certification (preferred)
- Proven track record of positive performance in a related field
- + years in a management role
- An understanding of current market growth and direction
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Ability to travel domestically and occasionally internationally
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- A valid passport
- Meet with senior management to determine areas of improvement
- Coordinate regular meetings with department heads to best understand their current obstacles
- Design and implement a plan of action for each area of business
- Oversee the budget and expenses of each department
- Identify inefficiencies in a department's productivity and performance
- Research new innovative ways to improve the business model through technology and resources
- Understand current market trends applicable to your market
- Renegotiate vendor contracts to obtain better rates
schlumberger is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Administrator in the field of Administrative in one of their office located in Islamabad - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have ca, acca, graduation qualification and atleast less than 1 year of experience. The position require industry, capital, area, rating, hiring, business, administrator, dedicated, performance, field, management, current, market, direction, leadership, management skills, travel, communication, interpersonal skills, passport, senior management, design, expenses, productivity, research, innovative, technology, vendor contracts mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 60k to 90k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
Schlumberger is the world’s leading supplier of technology, integrated project management and information solutions to customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide. Employing approximately 120,000 people representing over 140 nationalities and working in more than 85 countries, Schlumberger provides the industry’s widest range of products and services from exploration through production.