The incumbent will be responsible to provide administrative support to all employees in the Maternal and Child Health (MCH) team. Main duties include managing inventory, assets and office stock, procurement, facility management, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses reports, PRs) and organizing company records.
- Responsible for floor/facility management
- Prepare regular reports of expenses, inventories and assets
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential documents
- Analyze price proposals, financial reports, and other information to determine reasonable prices
- Negotiate contracts on behalf of the organization
- Meet with staff and vendors to discuss defective or unacceptable goods or services and determine corrective action
- Evaluate and monitor contracts to be sure that vendors and supplies comply with the terms and conditions of the contract and to determine the need for changes
- Maintain and review records of items bought, costs, deliveries, product performance, and inventories
- Work out agreements with suppliers, such as when products will be delivered
- Evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, and delivery speed
- Interview vendors and visit suppliers' premises to examine and learn about products, services and prices
- Any other tasks assigned by line manager / HOD
IRD Pakistan is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Administrative Officer in the field of Administrative in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require support, office, expenses, organizing, company, management, filing, system, documents, contracts, organization, staff, corrective, review, product, agreements, line mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 30k to 60k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About IRD Pakistan
IRD is a global health delivery and research network that works in over 20 countries. IRD was founded in Karachi in 2004. Now based in Singapore, IRD has has offices in Dhaka, Dubai, Ho Chi Minh, Jakarta, Johannesburg, and Karachi.