The role is focused primarily on credit control, floating across the portfolios of the officer to help reduce account arrears. Collections by telephone, email and visit. Reduction of Aged Debt Account Follow Ups.
Job Description :
• Issue and post invoices
• Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies
• Update accounts receivable database with new accounts or payments on a daily basis.
• Ensure all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines
• Follow-up with clients for their outstanding balances-via E-mails and via phone call.
• Provide solutions to any relative problems of clients by consulting with the designated department within our organisation.
• Reconcile the ledgers with Customers and often visit to customer premises for account reconciliation.
• Coordination with Head Office regarding Payments & recoveries.
• Record keeping and Documentation
Zultec Group is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Account & Credit Officer in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bba, b.com, b.sc qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require personal, credit, collections, email, debt, post, receivable, database, payments, phone, solutions, consulting, coordination, office, documentation mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 20k to 30k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Zultec Group
Since its inception in 1984, Zultec Group has grown to become a multinational conglomerate enterprise operating out of 23 business destinations throughout Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Pakistan, United Kingdom and Canada. With over a quarter of a century’s experience under our belt and a growing family of over 400 dedicated professionals, we have pushed forward to become one of the leading companies offering comprehensive industrial and retail trade solutions.