Design, develop and implement enhancements and new features to our Online Business Management System using defined software practices and coding standards. Ensure design leverages existing reusable components, traces back to business requirements, and that new modules are designed with reusability in mind. Provides second level support to end business users.
The ideal candidate meets these requirements:
• Experience creating responsive page layouts using HTML5 and CSS
• Experience with jQuery and Bootstrap
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS or SASS
• Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues & how to work around them
• Good grasp of MVC fundamentals, Object Oriented Design, REST APIs, JSON
• Working knowledge of multiple web application frameworks such as Lucee/CFML and the Java/Tomcat Framework
• Experience with version control systems such as SVN, Git or TFS
• Good understanding of relational databases primarily SQL/TSQL
• SPA (Single Page Application) development experience
• Have a passion for code and understand industry best practices
• Possess a willingness to learn and is a good team player
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• 3+ years full stack development experience
Nice to Have
• Experience with Kendo UI grids and charts (or other similar libraries)
• Familiarity with tools such as Gimp, Photoshop, Illustrator
• Some experience with Angular 2 or 4 and TypeScript
• Good understanding of SEO principles
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Access
Duties and Responsibilities
• Execute full lifecycle software development
• Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
• Write well documented, maintainable & reusable code and libraries
• Debug, troubleshoot & refactor existing solutions
• Learn various business practices to better understand the processes you will be developing solutions for
• Validate user input before submitting to the server
• Participate in peer reviews of solution designs and related code.
• Collaborate with other team members and business analysts
• Build custom components when appropriate & customize libraries where needed
• Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
• Develop, refine and tune integrations between applications.
• Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
• Provide strong internal and external programming documentation
• Identifies opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
• Provide second-level support to business users.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
About SAREMCO Tech Ltd
SAREMCO Tech Ltd is a world’s famous IT solution and service providing company under the vision of SAREMCO Group. It has been working for more than a decade to offer you the best in web solutions and online marketing services. SAREMCO Tech is a Web Development company offering an extensive range of Internet services to businesses and organizations around the world.We specialize in web development solutions, e-commerce, and mobile development Solutions.