To create and lead professional engineering department and lead operations by devising strategic plan, policies and procedures, implementation, and strict monitoring and assist in achieving Company goals and objectives.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To liaise with the senior management to determine the values and mission of the organization, and plan for short and long-term goals accordingly.
• To ensure Professional operational policies and procedures are prepared and implemented across all business divisions, units and departments i.e. Operational Teams, HSE, QMS, and Client, etc.
• To Lead day to day business operation by leasing with Clients, Senior Management, Resources Management, Operational Units, QMS & HSE units, and operational teams.
• To prepare budgets, periodical operational reports, Analysis, presentations and attend meetings, whenever required.
• To develop higher skills in company staff by arranging proper technical assessment, skills identification, and proper training.
• To establish and maintain credible, professional relationships with clients, employees, internal business lines, suppliers and external vendors
• To oversee productivity and performance of each unit, employee and business division, by analyzing Periodical daily, Weekly, Monthly and Periodical performance and taking appropriate actions.
• To assist management in opening / setting up new businesses and product and services lines and to present the senior management and the company whenever required.
• To ensure complete control over the operational teams with high standard disciplines and working environment
• To ensure the cost-effective outcome of the project maintaining each project's viability.
• To assist management in cost-cutting, or any other operational requirements.
• Perform any other relevant tasks assigned by the management.
Zero Penalty, warnings, and negative action
Minimum % profitability in each project
Zero mismanagement in any department
• Client Satisfaction
• Project Profitability
• Professional Practices