Senior Manager, Accounts
Accounts and Finance Department
PLACE OF WORK
Phase , Bahria Town Rawalpindi , Pakistan
To lead the Accounts Department in analysis and reconciliation of accounts and in development and implementation of accounting policies, procedures, and controls.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· To implement IFRS in the accounts department and to implement practices as per international standards.
· To lead the monthly financial close process, including accounts payable function, payroll function, ensuring all costs incurred are properly recorded, reviewing journal entries, account balance reconciliations and report preparation.
· To ensure participation in the ongoing development/establishment of accounting policies and procedures and operational strategies including the review and implementation of process and system changes.
· To Lead Audit, VAT and Finance Department to ensure overall coordination of all financial accounting activities through annual report.
· To oversee variance analysis, financial statement analysis, budget analysis, and account reconciliations.
· To Liaise with senior Management to produce a timely, efficient, and accurate month-end close and all internal management and financial reporting through the annual reports.
· To oversee, plan and monitor sufficient cash flow available to run the operations of business smoothly.
· Take ownership of reporting costs, productivity, margins, and expenditures of the company.
· Maintain accounting controls by developing and following policies and procedures and preparing and submitting reports to management.
· Perform any other relevant tasks assigned by the management.
• Ensuring that all accounting processes align with GAAP and current financial legislation.
Accurate financial reporting and analysis performed on the data.
High quality of internal controls.
Xad Tech (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Sr. Manager, Accounts in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Rawalpindi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have masters degree in accounts / ca inter, acca or equivalent. qualification and atleast 10 years of experience. The position require senior manager, category management, finance, reporting, general manager, lead, analysis, reconciliation, development, implementation, accounting, policies, procedures, ifrs, international, standards, process, accounts payable, payroll, journal entries, balance, report preparation, review, system, coordination, financial accounting, activities, variance analysis, financial statement analysis, budget analysis, senior management, internal, management, financial reporting, annual reports, monitor, cash flow, operations, business, productivity, margins, gaap, current, data, quality, organization mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 150k to 200k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.