Our company is looking for an experienced content writer for our company. The writer will be responsible for writing multiple articles daily. Moreover, they will also be required to come up with their own ideas on how to improve the content.
The ideal candidate should possess a passion for writing and an innovative ability to come up with unique ideas about content creation. They will be responsible for creating interesting and compelling articles on both digital and print media sources. They also need to be able to meet tight deadlines and write essays on time, in order to stay relevant. The candidate should also have good research skills to ensure the credibility of his writing.
• Interviewing thought leaders, industry experts, and Qafila customers to craft accurate and original content
• Creatively manage and edit a team of in-house and freelance writers who will create clear and compelling articles to further position Locke as a thought leader for freight / logistics technologies.
Write data-driven articles for a partner blog, and contribute to other outlets
• Work with our SEO team closely to define the best keywords and implement them in your articles
• Analyze blog performance and implement a content strategy to continually improve traffic
Lead the idea of the article and do so, be a reference in logistics, technology, global trade and small businesses, by keeping your finger on the pulse of the latest internet trends
• Work closely with the partners' product marketing manager for external content to define the direction of the code
• Collaborate with other teams in the division to expand the reach of the blog and our publications in other industry outlets
• Get an in-depth understanding of our customer base, our products and services to inspire ideas for new content that contributes to our expansion goals.
Capture the attention of our target global audience with well-thought-out content that educates, entertain and transform.
• Enhance our content strategy by adopting the latest industry practices, delivering high-quality and valuable content to our customers and prospects across all channels.
• Maximize online content visibility using effective SEO strategies.
Coordinate the timely delivery of content for our website, blog, social media, email marketing, etc.
• Monitor and analyze the performance of the content you develop, and recommend improvements to increase engagement and conversion.
Scheduling and interviewing clients, partners, and other external stakeholders across the business and IT functions functions to record use cases and best practices for using the Qafila platform
• Editing of content created by others such as product managers, product marketing managers, and marketing leads.