Rainsoft Financials is seeking talented and motivated Sr. Software Engineer to join our growing team. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be developing software as a service solution for the US finance industry delivering cutting-edge business process and consumer experience through software.
Candidate Must Have:
- Extensive expertise in C#, ASP.net, MVC , LINQ quires, HTML/XHTML, HTML ,CSS
- Sound experience in different frameworks Entity Framework, MVC, JQuery and Angular JS
- Expertise in Agile Programming, OOP, Design Patterns, Object Oriented Design, Multithreading, Enterprise Design Patterns, Continuous Integration.
- Hands-on experience in MS Visual Studio, MS Project, MS Visio, Servers/Platforms, IIS, Azure, SVN, GIT, Microsoft SQL
- Write and unit test, working, efficient, code using ASP Dot Net MVC platform
- Collaborate with a QA Analyst and Product Manager to design and deliver quality units of functionality on a weekly basis
- Utilize best programming techniques, develop and follow the software development life cycle.
- Participate in a fifteen-minute daily stand up meeting to report progress.
- Participate in weekly meetings to estimate complexity, clarify requirements, and plan the implementation of business requirements.
- Consult and assist other Engineers with design and implementation as needed.
- You will be expected to work in a dynamic team environment. You should be able to quickly gain system level understanding of our platform
- Should have a mastery of software engineering best practices including test-driven development, coding for reuse, readability, and good object-oriented design.
About Rainsoft Financials Pvt. Ltd
Rainsoft Financials (Pvt.) Ltd. is an IT and IT enabled off-shore BPO service provider for the US financial services industry. It was established in response to the lack of offshoring providers with a solution that met their high standards. The company has since evolved into a full-scale outsourced contact center and BPO enjoying exponential growth year on year. Rainsoft is an extension of the US-based residential finance company in the United States of America.