• To receive all testing samples from Customer Services Department on the behalf of lab and distribute to lab.
• To mention relevant informational clarity on the reacquisition form for Technical Team while distributing SAMPLE’S.
• To communicate the errors found in test reacquisition to the Customer Services Team and perform the remedial/ corrective action at the earliest.
• In case of dispute arousal, should have priorly devised Contingency Plans to instantly act upon.
• To formulate SOP’s/ Checklists where applicable so as to ensure smooth execution of work in progress.
• To advise Preventive Actions and furthermore Suggestions for Improvement on mistakes committed while holding Month End Meetings on monthly basis.
• To maintain and ensure that workplace is clean and tidy
• To maintain and ensure decorum and abide by service discipline.
Textile Testing International is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Sample Coordinator in the field of Other in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have fa/fsc/i.com qualification and atleast student of experience. The position require testing, customer, clarity, technical, team, corrective, case, execution, preventive, service mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Textile Testing International
Tti is an Internationally accredited ISO/IEC 17025 Testing laboratory with the largest recognized and endorsed testing scope in the country for Textiles, Leather, Restricted Substances, Petroleum Products and Environmental Testing . Tti also has the honor of being the first lab accredited by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission as a Conformity Assessment body for Consumer Safety/ Restricted Chemical testing in Pakistan and till date, Tti still maintains the largest accredited CPSC scope in the region.