- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analysing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Masters or equivalent
- 8-10 years of B2C sales experience with 3-4 years at managerial level
- Candidates for internal Sindh should have language fluency and in-depth market knowledge.
- Idea generator, initiative-taker and ability to think outside the box
- Proven record of achieving sales targets
- Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills
- Excellent negotiation and rapport building skills
- Good business acumen and awareness of macro environment
- Resilient, determined and able to work under pressure
- Target focused and money driven • Good organizational and time management skills
- Passionate customer focused attitude
- Team player with a positive attitude
HR Excellence (Pvt.) Ltd. is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Sales Manager (Residential) in the field of Sales in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors / masters qualification and atleast 8 years of experience. The position require unit, marketing, sales, forecasting, volume, profit, national, field, product, selling, current, supply, monitoring, requirements, scheduling, staff, training, counselling, technical, personal, team, level, internal, market, communication, negotiation, building, business, awareness, environment, pressure, target, time, management, customer mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About HR Excellence (Pvt.) Ltd.
HR Excellence (Pvt.) Ltd. (HRE) is relatively a new entrant in the market. We are operating since 2016 with our Headoffice based in Karachi.We provide End-to-end HR Management consulting services to cater to our client’s HR needs. Our business philosophy evolves around our customer where we work very closely with them and try to understand their organizational culture and business needs. This helps us in designing, developing and providing solutions best fit against their requirements. During short span of our existance, we have managed to secure businesses and projects by winning confidence of our clients