• Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
• Keep records of customer interactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
• Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
• Banking & Finance knowledge (basic level)
• Proficient with MS Office particularly MS Excel (Spreadsheet)
• Possess Knowledge of Call Centre Operations
• Must be flexible to work in shifts
• Good English communication skills
ibex. is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Phone Banking Officer in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors qualification and atleast fresh graduate of experience. The position require calls, customer, recording, finance, office, excel, operations, flexible, english, communication mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time on rotation job.
ibex. is a leading end-to-end provider of technology-enabled Customer Lifecycle Experience (CLX) solutions. ibex. helps leading brands worldwide acquire, engage, and retain customers. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., ibex. has delivery locations across 26 sites in seven countries and maintains a network of over 15,000 employees. With its CLX platform, the company’s solutions range from handling 60 million customer interactions yearly for its clients from onshore, offshore and near-shore locations, to acquiring new customers for its clients that add $2 billion yearly in lifetime revenues, to deploying its Clearview platform that helps brands manage and optimize their customer experience.