o Title of the Job: Phone Banking Officer
o Brief description of the job:
• Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
• Keep records of customer interactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
• Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
o Working Hours: 9 hours shift
o Requirements (Education): Bachelors qualified
o No. of Vacancies: 50+
o Skills & Abilities:
• Banking & Finance knowledge (basic level)
• Proficient with MS Office particularly MS Excel (Spreadsheet)
• Possess Knowledge of Call Center Operations
• Must be flexible to work in shifts
• Good English communication skills
o Age limit: 20 to 30
o Perks: Medical Insurance, Permanent Employment Status, PF & Overtime provided, Internal Job Posting, Annual Leaves, Leaves Encashment, Referral Bonus
o Gender: Male & Female
o Job Shift: On Rotation
o Job Type: Full-time
o Salary: 15,000 to 25,000 per month
*Email Subject should be “Phone Banking Officer”
ibex. is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Phone Banking Officer in the field of Customer Service in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors qualification and atleast fresh graduate of experience. The position require phone, banking, calls, customer, recording, finance, office, excel, center, operations, flexible, english, communication, medical, internal, bonus, male mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time on rotation job.Salary vary between 16k to 25k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
ibex. is a leading end-to-end provider of technology-enabled Customer Lifecycle Experience (CLX) solutions. ibex. helps leading brands worldwide acquire, engage, and retain customers. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., ibex. has delivery locations across 26 sites in seven countries and maintains a network of over 15,000 employees. With its CLX platform, the company’s solutions range from handling 60 million customer interactions yearly for its clients from onshore, offshore and near-shore locations, to acquiring new customers for its clients that add $2 billion yearly in lifetime revenues, to deploying its Clearview platform that helps brands manage and optimize their customer experience.