Manager Tax (VAT) Required for Bahrain
One of our clients requires Manager Tax (VAT) for Bahrain.
The technical responsibilities and other detail:
• To build a deep understanding of the Gulf Corporation Council (“GCC”) Customs Law and its practical application across the GCC member states
• To understand and apply the regional Free Trade Agreements
• To understand and apply key customs concepts such as valuation, classification and origin
• To engage with colleagues in overseas offices to deliver VAT advice in respect of global jurisdictions
• To work with internal teams to provide indirect tax expertise for audit and transaction projects
• Team player; ability to integrate with new teams quickly
• Outgoing with good relationship skills and the ability to deliver quality output, an indirect/direct tax for two to three years.
• Experience working in multinational Company or big 4 firm is preferred although will consider out with this.
• Salary and benefits Negotiable.
ALM Human Resources is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Manager Finance and Accounts in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Bahrain - Bahrain. The ideal candidate should have aca,acma qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require regional free trade agreements, understanding of gulf corporation council, customs law mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About ALM Human Resources
ALM has been successfully providing human capital placements in multiple industries. Our reputation for quality service stems from our commitment to personalized service, confidentiality and maintaining the most ethical standards in the recruiting industry. As a result, we have placed number of individuals in positions at FMCGs companies, regional businesses, and entrepreneurial firms. ALM does more than merely match candidates to job openings. We work closely with clients to determine the exact qualifications and skills needed in a prospect. By conducting the interview to ensure their experience and needs are appropriate for the job and culture offered by our clients