Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
• Collect, analyze and summarize account information
• Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
• Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
• Prepare and submit weekly / monthly reports
• Assist with other accounting projects
• Expense entry / Vouchers – Petty cash, fuel and all expenses and make vouchers
• Receivables – Receive from customers by cash or cheque
• AMS Invoices – Credit invoices, purchase invoices and return invoices
• Approvals – Invoice approvals
• CRV - Cash receivable vouchers
• CPV – Cash payment vouchers
• Stock Report – Email daily stock report to our internal auditor
• Reminder – Daily reminder to salesperson for outstanding amount
• Payment recovery – Daily basis or monthly basis payment recovery from customers
• Account ledger – Tally Month wise ledger from customers
• Deposit – Bank deposits, withdrawal, electricity bill, Gas bill, PTCL phone bill etc.
• Scanning and providing daily document report
• KTM Invoice scanning and providing
• Answer & direct phone calls
• Develop and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Order office supplies
• Submit and reconcile expense reports
• Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
• Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
• Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
• Give sequence and maintain all the cash invoices
• Documents Management.
• Maintain manual sheet by separating lists of cash invoices
• Tally reports with Director Operation
• Cash more than the defined amount submitted back to Director Operation
• Opening of an account of customer in which CRVs would be developed
• Any other task assigned by Supervisor or Technical Head.
Timings : am- pm
Salary k- k
Exp min years in same capacity
Edu Bachelors in Accounting/Finance
Duty Station G- Markaz Islamabad.
Human Resource (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Manager Accounts & Finance in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Islamabad - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors in finance/accounting qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require accounting, operations, database, entry, vouchers, fuel, expenses, make, cash, credit, purchase, approvals, receivable, email, stock, internal, recovery, basis, ledger, tally, wise, electricity, phone, providing, scanning, direct, calls, correspondence, forms, preparation, office, process, journal, business, transactions, issue, manual, sheet, customer, technical, station mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 35k to 40k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.