• To understand the specifications, standards, working conditions, client requirements and procedures related to the tests carried out in lab.
• To prepare the samples as per given test method using templates.
• To perform equipment cleaning.
• To report all break downs
• To record and monitor environmental conditions and take actions for effective control of environmental conditions.
• To clean filters of Air Conditioners on weekly basis.
• To maintain the work place and equipment clean and tidy.
• To maintain decorum and abide by service discipline.
Textile Testing International is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Lab Engineer -Yarn and Performnace in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors qualification and atleast less than 1 year of experience. The position require client, requirements, procedures, equipment, control, filters, service mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Textile Testing International
Tti is an Internationally accredited ISO/IEC 17025 Testing laboratory with the largest recognized and endorsed testing scope in the country for Textiles, Leather, Restricted Substances, Petroleum Products and Environmental Testing . Tti also has the honor of being the first lab accredited by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission as a Conformity Assessment body for Consumer Safety/ Restricted Chemical testing in Pakistan and till date, Tti still maintains the largest accredited CPSC scope in the region.