A born writer with a passion for data-driven storytelling and digital business culture in particular with great fluency in English. As a Content Writer at Qafila, you’ll be in charge of developing well-researched, well-written content that increases our brand awareness, educates our audience and communicates our marketing messages across various channels. Your creativity and focus on the buyer’s journey will be crucial in generating new ideas for valuable content that converts prospects to advocates.
- Interview thought leaders, industry experts and Qafila customers to craft accurate and original content
- Creatively manage and edit a team of in-house and freelance writers that will create clear and compelling articles to continue to position Qafila as a thought leader for freight-tech/logistics.
- Write data-driven articles for the Partners blog, and contribute to other outlets
- Work with our SEO team closely to identify the best keywords and implement them in your articles
- Analyze the Blog’s performance and implement a content strategy to continuously optimize the traffic
- Lead article ideation and in doing so, become an authority in logistics, technology, global trade and small businesses, by keeping your finger on the pulse of the latest Internet trends
- Work closely with the Product Marketing manager of Partners’ outbound content to determine the direction of the blog
- Collaborate with other teams in the department to amplify the reach of the blog and our publications in other industry outlets
- Get an in-depth understanding of our client base, products, and services to inspire ideas for new content that contribute to our expansion goals.
- Capture the attention of our global target audience with thoroughly researched content that educates, entertains, and converts.
- Enhance our content strategy by adopting the latest industry best practices, and deliver quality, valuable content to our clients and prospects across all channels.
- Maximize the visibility of online content using effective search-engine optimization (SEO) strategies.
- Coordinate the timely delivery of content for our website, blog, social media, email marketing, etc.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of the content you develop, and recommend improvements to increase engagement and conversion.
- Schedule and interview customers, partners, and other external stakeholders across IT and business job functions to capture use cases and best practices for using the Qafila platform
- Edit content created by others such as product managers, product marketing managers, and field marketing leads.
Shumaila Azaz (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Jr Content Writer in the field of Writing/Editing in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have achelors / master in english, ir or mass communication qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require excellent communication skills – written & verbal, proficient in ms office, good time management and multi-tasking skills., an excellent team player, able to work well under pressure., possess good computer skills., writer, digital, business, culture, content writer, content, brand awareness, marketing, creativity, focus, ideas, editing, online, data, order, team player, journalism, logistics, design, global, trade, industry, craft, articles, blogs, performance, strategy, lead, ideation, technology, internet, product marketing, manager, outbound, direction, reach, client, base, target, quality, optimization, website, social media, email marketing, monitor, engagement, schedule, use cases, product, field marketing mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 30k to 55k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.