Morgenstern IT is looking for a computer operator, creative content writer, and an experienced PHP developer.
The computer operator is responsible for the day-to-day operations within the data center. Works under general supervision with direct instructions as needed. Monitors and operates all data processing equipment in accordance with operating instructions. Cleans and maintains all data center equipment. It reboots on all equipment located throughout the data center. Diagnoses and corrects minor hardware failures and software disappears. Reviews error messages and takes corrective actions. Personal support contacts for all unsolvable problems. It follows a scheduled routine that may change with very short notice. Shift changes may be required as necessary by management or they may be required due to leave or illness of another operator. He reports to the Data Center Operations Manager.
Computer Engine Experience: Fresh
Creative Content Writer:
The content writer role will be part of a growing team of discrete and highly engaged marketers who have a passion for developing content that helps business owners achieve higher levels of success.
You will help build your Morgenstern IT SEO strategy by creating engaging content for blogs, e-books, charts, sales floors, pagers , press releases, and other writing assignments as needed.
If you are interested in developing your career in digital marketing and being exposed to multiple marketing channels, this is the place to be!
The ideal candidate should have strong writing capabilities, extensive SEO experience, be free to criticize others for their work, and a willingness to take ownership of the project.
- Write a clear, convincing, concise, and grammatically correct version of our company voice that speaks directly to our field service clients.
- Write SEO-optimized content like blogs and product pages, and metadata like title tags and meta descriptions.
- Find and write service industry blogs based on our weekly content calendar. Maintain the main list of blog content.
- Research and write lead magnets (gated content such as e-books and templates).
- Use SEO best practices to develop content strategies and increase qualified web traffic.
- Take advantage of the listings on the external web pages to improve our SEO and track engagement with our partners.
- Conduct SEO audits to identify gaps in existing content and opportunities for new content, opportunities for on-page and off-page improvements, and opportunities for key phrases.
- Engage directly with our community members to obtain quotes, testimonials, and interviews.
Content writer experience: three years
Experienced PHP developer:
A PHP developer role in building requires persistence, collaboration, initiative, and a deep understanding of development. As an agency, we work with many clients in many industries; Adaptability and interest in continuous learning and development is crucial for this role.
This is what we are looking for
- Basic understanding of Laravel, or equivalent framework, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple time sensitive tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work collaboratively & communicate effectively with Project Managers and other Designers / Developers within Project Teams.
- Here's what to do
- Code, test, debug, and implement application system upgrades, enhancements, and system integrations.
- Complete the work required for the client’s projects from boarding to the plane to completion on time and within the estimated hours.
- This includes, but is not limited to: discovering and evaluating the job needs / requirements of the project / client, usability and understanding the audience and their suggestions, participation in the full software development cycle: design support for planning for development and implementation, writing safe and clean code for web applications, and the code document, Concepts, business logic and logistics, and implementation of procedures to ensure mobile responsiveness and quality assurance across common browsers and devices.
- Manage server optimization for Build This Maintenance clients.
- Work with third-party suppliers to obtain technical support to solve complex problems
- Pay attention to software and web / language / frameworks development trends and provide any ideas or recommendations to build this leadership team for potential new opportunities.
- • Work with building this leadership team to set standards for department development. Next, make sure these criteria are met for documentation and coding in the app development section.
PHP Developer Experience: Three years
Salary: Market Compatible