JOB OPPORTUNITY FOR IT PROJECT MANAGER
Immediate Hiring - Excellent Growth and Learning Opportunities for the right candidate. We prefer someone ready to join us immediately.
We are looking for a highly motivated, dedicated and reliable individual to work as part of our project management team. Being a Project Manager, you will be helping us setting project management standards, managing various projects and teams, resource planning, task planning, client meetings and follow-ups. This role requires multi-tasking and ability to wear several hats in order to manage various type of tasks.
- Responsible for end-to-end project management and delivery. Perform project planning, estimation, ensure delivery, tracking, status reporting, client communications, testing, managing project operational parameters and people management.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, ability to analyze complex situations, learn quickly and synthesize corresponding solutions, options and action plans.
- Evaluate existing business processes and create documentation outlining process improvements.
- Communicate with clients in a thoughtful and impactful manner that helps building strong relationships.
- Researching strategies to develop well-informed tactical processes for clients.
- Examining clients’ businesses to get to know their business processes and understand their objectives.
- Document requirements, prepare proposals, processes, spreadsheets, process maps, training manuals and audio/video training sessions.
- Coordinate meetings and conference calls with in-house and remote teams, clients and vendors to discuss current projects, new projects or organization initiatives.
- Make important planning and strategy decisions.
- Report and escalate concerns or issues to management as needed.
- Keep track of team activities, deliverables and update project status daily.
- Excellent leadership, communication and project management skills.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- IT qualification background (BS-CS, BS-IT, BBA-IT, MBA or related disciplines)
- Should be proactive and a keen learner.
- Command over office applications.
- Deadline oriented.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Job Location: Lahore
Required Education: At least Bachelor Degree
Contact Person: Raja Tassaduq Abbas
Muhammad Ejaz (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of JOB OPPORTUNITY FOR IT PROJECT MANAGER in the field of Project Management in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have at least bachelor qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require project, hiring, learning, dedicated, part, management, setting, resource, client, order, people, problem, complex, corresponding, options, business, documentation, process, building, training, calls, current, organization, make, planning, strategy, team, communication, english, office mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 25k to 35k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.