JOB OPPORTUNITY FOR EXPERIENCED UI/UX Designer and Developer
Immediate Hiring - Excellent Growth and Learning Opportunities for the right candidates.
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable UI/UX Designer and Developer to join our team. As a UI/UX Designer, you will work closely with the mobile & web product team. You will be responsible for highly usable and intuitive interface creation. Your primary goals will be to design the next generation of mobile & web applications.
Responsibilities for UI/UX Designer and Developer:
• Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
• Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
• Research and track advancements in mobile & web application design patterns.
• Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
• Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes & trends.
• Deliverables includes wireframes, workflow diagrams, interactive mockups and prototypes.
• Lead the definition of great UX throughout the product lifecycle, from initial explorations to final deliverables
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
• Evaluate existing application user interface design and propose usability improvements.
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
Requirements for Graphic Designer:
• Strong visual design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
• Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
• Proven ability with a strong portfolio to deliver high quality designs.
• A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Corel Draw, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Lahore
Timing: Evening Shift
Required Education: Minimum Bachelor Degree
Experience: 2 Year
Interested candidates should send their resume with this subject UI/UX Designer (Experience) at email@example.com
Contact Person: Raja Tassaduq Abbas
CrecenTech is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of JOB OPPORTUNITY FOR EXPERIENCED UI/UX Designer and Developer in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have at least bachelor degree qualification and atleast student of experience. The position require learning, primary, design, generation, visual, process, creative, ideas, problem, clarity, workflow, usability, layout, technology, portfolio, quality, team, corel, illustrator, ui/ux designer mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 25k to 40k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
We provide Lead Capturing (Websites, WordPress, InvestorCarrot, OptimizePress), Integration with various Lead Capturing Interfaces, Direct Mailings, Lead Life Cycle Management, Configurable Text/Email/Letter and PostCard Auto Followups, Campaign Tracking and integration with various cloud-based Telephony, HR, Accounting, Bulk Marketing and CRM tools via APIs.