IT Sales Professional
This role requires significant interaction with clients, which may be face-to-face or over the telephone for all three stages of pre-sales, sales and post-sales. The tasks will include:
• understanding customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs;
• ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers' systems and processes and then documenting them;
• cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings;
• identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls;
• preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently;
• marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and through attending industry events;
• maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems and peripherals;
• advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts, such as accounting, manufacturing or other specialist areas;
• meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets
• networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades;
• responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature;
• managing workload in order to organize and prioritize daily and weekly goals;
• Contributing to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
Binary Consiltant is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of IT Sales Professional in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have master qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require graduated with engineering mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 80k to 100kper year depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Binary Consiltant
More specifically, our platform enables a GP to get specialist advice from a local consultant immediately. Previously, the GP would write a referral letter (yes a physical letter!) or waste the better part of their lunch hour, on-hold with a hospital switchboard.