TheAdvantech is offering paid internship for “Graphic Designer Intern” for its Lahore base office. The candidate should have eager to learn new designing tools and techniques, creative mind, and can think out of the box. We offer you opportunities to grow your career.
We expect the skills and expertise are:
• Should have a basic expertise of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
• Knowledge about the latest designing trends and software.
• Excellent computer knowledge for both MAC and PC environments
• Must be proficient in basic design programs including Adobe Creative Suite and knowledge of video editing software.
• Writing and proofing skills are also required.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and administrative skills
• Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
• Organized, dependable and detail oriented
• Team Player Quick Learner and Efficient
• High sense of urgency
• Able to work well under pressure
• Prepare images to coincide with social and blog posts
• Assist with website and blog updates via WordPress
• Assist with collateral updates and version control
• Creation of various logos for products
• Creation and updates to various sales collateral
• Assist with video production (shooting, editing, etc.) Other projects as assigned
The Advantech is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Graphic Designing Intern in the field of Design in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors/designing degree qualification and atleast student of experience. The position require creative, adobe, illustrator, computer, design, video, editing, communication mandatory skills. This is a Internship morning shift job.Salary vary between 10k to 15k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About The Advantech
Theadvantech is a global consulting powerhouse. We began our operations a few decades ago and have grown due to excellent relationships with our clients. We started out small, with just a few people and a small office, but today we have offices in multiple countries with hundreds of people working inside them. We achieved our success because of how successfully we integrate with our clients. One complaint many people have about consultants is that they can be disruptive. Employees fear outside consultants coming in and destroying the workflow. Our clients face no such issues.