• Prepare daily finance statement for working capital Management.
• Keep an eye on cheques received from customer and deposited in bank.
• Keep record of daily bank transaction.
• Monthly bank reconciliation.
• Payment to all vendors and other then vendors.
• Preparation of cheques.
• Posting of all payment voucher in SAP
• Posting of all Cash payment voucher in SAP
• Preparation of Bank letter for PO’s/DD/Employee margins
• Preparation of all types of bank/ insurance guarantees
• Correspondence with bank for credit facilities
• Preparation/ Review of charged documents
• Review of Bank Offer letter
• Correspondence for lease of company vehicles from different banks.
• Preparation/ Review of leased documents.
• Keep & update record of policies for car Finance scheme
• Daily working on sales commission/ incentive for sales & marketing department
• Correspondence with bank for transfer of foreign commission.
• Preparation of R-Form
• Filing of Half yearly statement of foreign commission to SBP.
• Submission of supplier I. Tax challans.
• Preparation & filling of supplier I .Tax statement monthly.
• Filling of monthly sales tax return
• Preparation of all record for filling of return.
• Posting of all receipts from customer in SAP
• Preparation of receivable summary of all PG customers
• Monthly meeting with commercial & S&M departments regarding receivable.
The Imperial Electric Co. (Pvt.) Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Finance Officer in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have b.com/bba/mba qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require bank dealing, sap mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About The Imperial Electric Co. (Pvt.) Ltd
The Imperial Electric Co. (Pvt.) Ltd. was set up in 1931. Since it's inception, it has provided its clients with world-class products and services. For over 80 years, our clients have relied on us for innovative and economical solutions to their problems. Highly qualified individuals ar employed specializing in various branches of engineering, along with sales and marketing personnel to deal with a diverse customer base.