• Partners with Marketing & Area Sales Managers design and deliver training.
• Collaborates with Marketing Management and Field Staff to ensure optimal implementation of selling skills.
• Coach and trains Sales Managers & TMs during training events/field.
• Stays current with training technology by attending professional meetings and trainer development events
• Assist sales management in hiring and actions related to retaining field employees
Preferred Education, Experience and Skills:
• Pharm-D/ BSc
• Fresh or 01 to 02 years in pharmaceutical specialty sales and/or previous pharmaceutical sales training experience is preferred.
• Ability to develop/facilitate pieces of training.
• Excellent communication/presentation skills (both oral and written).
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively both independently and/ or in a team
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (e.g. Power Point, Word, Excel)
• Excellent planning and organization skills
• Product or sales management
• Willingness to travel domestically.
Interested candidates may send their resume at email@example.com
Mohsin Pervaiz (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Field Training Manager in the field of Sales in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have pharm-d/ bsc qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require marketing, area, sales, design, management, field, staff, implementation, selling, training, current, technology, development, events, hiring, team, microsoft, office, software, power, planning, organization, travel mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 40k to 50k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.