• To receive samples along with lab test form from customers and to get clarity and authorization, as and where required.
• To receive samples and payments from front desk customers
• To fill up test requisitions and transmit test reports to customers.
• To capture the digital images of all testing samples, as and where required, and forward to data management team to be incorporated in respective final test reports.
• To follow up test reports to make sure on-time delivery to customers.
• To update customers regarding test status.
Textile Testing International is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Customer Services Officer in the field of Customer Service in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have textile engineer qualification and atleast fresh graduate of experience. The position require clarity, payments, front, desk, digital, testing, data, management, team, final mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Textile Testing International
Tti is an Internationally accredited ISO/IEC 17025 Testing laboratory with the largest recognized and endorsed testing scope in the country for Textiles, Leather, Restricted Substances, Petroleum Products and Environmental Testing . Tti also has the honor of being the first lab accredited by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission as a Conformity Assessment body for Consumer Safety/ Restricted Chemical testing in Pakistan and till date, Tti still maintains the largest accredited CPSC scope in the region.