- Respond to customers professionally to provide information about products and services, take/cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests. Ideally aim for First Contact Resolution (FCR)
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Intermediate or above
· Age limit: -
· Excellent communication
· Proficiency with MS Office particularly MS Excel
· Flexibility to work in shifts
· Customer-centric attitude
ibex. is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Customer Service Executive - Lahore in the field of Customer Service in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have intermediate or above qualification and atleast student of experience. The position require flexibility, customer, transactions, recording, complaints, process, forms, resolution, organization, intermediate, communication, ms office, excel mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time on rotation job.Salary vary between 18k to 21k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
ibex. is a leading end-to-end provider of technology-enabled Customer Lifecycle Experience (CLX) solutions. ibex. helps leading brands worldwide acquire, engage, and retain customers. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., ibex. has delivery locations across 26 sites in seven countries and maintains a network of over 15,000 employees. With its CLX platform, the company’s solutions range from handling 60 million customer interactions yearly for its clients from onshore, offshore and near-shore locations, to acquiring new customers for its clients that add $2 billion yearly in lifetime revenues, to deploying its Clearview platform that helps brands manage and optimize their customer experience.