A typical credit officer job description includes, but not be limited to:
• Contact client debtors through high volume phone calls, letter and email, to agree debt recovery plans and follow up as appropriate.
• Maintaining the billing system
• Generating invoice and account statements
• Performing account reconciliation
• Participate in team planning meeting
• Maintaining accounts receivable files and records
• Producing monthly summary reports of all clients receivables
• Investigating and resolving any enquiries
• Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the accounts department
• Enlist the effort of marketing personnel when necessary to accelerate the collection process
• Must communicate & follow up effectively with marketing dep regarding customers’ accounts on a timely basis
• Assisting in general financial management and analysis / contribute ideas about business development strategies
Textile Testing International is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Credit Control Officer in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors in finance/accounting/mathematics/economics/statistics qualification and atleast less than 1 year of experience. The position require good numeracy skills., confidence and the ability to place pressure tactf, good communication skills mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Textile Testing International
Tti is an Internationally accredited ISO/IEC 17025 Testing laboratory with the largest recognized and endorsed testing scope in the country for Textiles, Leather, Restricted Substances, Petroleum Products and Environmental Testing . Tti also has the honor of being the first lab accredited by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission as a Conformity Assessment body for Consumer Safety/ Restricted Chemical testing in Pakistan and till date, Tti still maintains the largest accredited CPSC scope in the region.