- To maintain updated contact details of target clients.
- To email ledger and feedback form to clients after call.
- To communicate and follow-up effectively with the Marketing Department regarding clients’ accounts on a timely basis.
- To prepare weekly & monthly summary reports of all clients receivables.
- To perform Account reconciliation with Accounts Department from time to time.
Textile Testing International is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Credit Control Officer in the field of Finance in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors or masters qualification and atleast student of experience. The position require punctuality, time management, coordination mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Textile Testing International
Tti is an Internationally accredited ISO/IEC 17025 Testing laboratory with the largest recognized and endorsed testing scope in the country for Textiles, Leather, Restricted Substances, Petroleum Products and Environmental Testing . Tti also has the honor of being the first lab accredited by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission as a Conformity Assessment body for Consumer Safety/ Restricted Chemical testing in Pakistan and till date, Tti still maintains the largest accredited CPSC scope in the region.