- Effectively position the company to provide a strategy for performance to its customers. The vision is to be the customer’s most valuable resource and the delivery of batteries for functionality.
- Manage primary relationships with customers’ Purchasing, Research and Product Development organizations.
- Develop and manage relationships with top management of selective major customers.
- Prepare & update customer/ client list.
- Should have complete knowledge related to the product.
- Maintain stock position of every Client.
- Keep a close eye on competitor and report Supervisor.
- Direct, monitor and lead the development of regional business sales strategies, business plan, projects and budget in line with corporate strategy.
- Propose new initiatives, plans and programs to improve the effectiveness of the Business Sales function.
- Develop and maintain appropriate relationships with key contacts within the business organizations.
- Ensure availability of every product of company.
- Ensure proper display of products on the selected Outlets or Stores.
- Maintain record for sample products, updated price list, and updated trade schemes.
- Ensure Customer satisfaction with product and service.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Bachelors or Masters from HEC recognized university • Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- - years of experience in sales (preferably in Cosmetic Industry)
- Candidates should have language fluency and in-depth market knowledge.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Must be able to work Independently.
- Strong working relationship with internal/external customers
- Idea generator, initiative-taker and ability to think outside the box
- Proven record of achieving sales targets
- Excellent negotiation and rapport building skills
- Resilient, determined and able to work under pressure
- Target focused and eager to earn more.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Passionate customer focused attitude
- Team player with a positive attitude
HR Excellence (Pvt.) Ltd. is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Channel Sales Manager- Beauty Products (Female) in the field of Sales in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors / masters qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require performance, vision, resource, primary, research, product, development, management, major, client, stock, regional, business, sales, line, corporate, availability, trade, customer, team, selling, current, supply, unit, marketing, university, communication, market, dynamic, relationship, negotiation, building, pressure, target mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About HR Excellence (Pvt.) Ltd.
HR Excellence (Pvt.) Ltd. (HRE) is relatively a new entrant in the market. We are operating since 2016 with our Headoffice based in Karachi.We provide End-to-end HR Management consulting services to cater to our client’s HR needs. Our business philosophy evolves around our customer where we work very closely with them and try to understand their organizational culture and business needs. This helps us in designing, developing and providing solutions best fit against their requirements. During short span of our existance, we have managed to secure businesses and projects by winning confidence of our clients