The Accounts assistant is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
• Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting.
• Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
• Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
• Assist the manager in the daily banking requirements.
• Ensure the accurate and timely processing of pays.
• Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Supports budget and forecasting activities.
• Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
• Monitors and analyses department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
• Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
• Responds to inquiries from the Director of Finance, Controller, and other finance and firm wide managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
• Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
• Fill taxes and maintain finance related documents and paperwork.
• Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
• Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues, etc.
Kiran Ahmad (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Account Assistant in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Rawalpindi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have master or graduate qualification and atleast less than 1 year of experience. The position require attention to detail and good record-keeping skills, strong organizational skills and the ability to pr, experience using excel and other accounting softwa, ability to complete tasks while maintaining all co mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 10k to 15k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.